Here are complete instructions for placing a hold on a die cut:
- Go to the Staff Catalog
- Type scls dies into the search bar (Keyword or Title)
- Choose the record and place a hold (request the item)
- Alphabet and Numbers
- Use your library’s staff card or the department’s staff card. Please check with circulation and make sure your card has a 0 p type.
- Place a specific hold on the die you would like to request
- Choose your Pickup location
- If requesting more than 1 die, repeat process for each
Librarians’ Alliance for Parents and Children (LAPC) Listserv – the electronic discussion group of the Librarians’ Alliance for Parents and Children, a coalition formed for librarians who conduct Parent-Toddler Workshops in Suffolk County (NY) public libraries.
New York State Performers & Programs Database – A new state-wide resource for librarians to use in finding performers and programs available for library events.
SCLS Ellison & Accu/Cut Dies – A complete list of dies available from SCLS Youth Services. Instructions for requesting a die can be found here.
SCLS Program Resource File – Find a program or let other librarians know about your experiences with a performer.
SCLS Streaming Media Database – Videos of the 2010 SCLS Performers Showcase can be found on this site.
YouthNet – An electronic discussion group focused on issues in youth services for the public libraries of Suffolk County, New York.